HOW TO BLOOM LUXURY!
- Step 1: Fill a clean vase ¾ full of lukewarm water and add packet of flower food provided.
- Step 2: Remove any excess leaves below waterline in vase. Leaves should never touch or be
- in the water for optimal vase life.
- Step 3: Carefully cut 1 inch diagonally off the bottom of stems using clean, sharp shears and
- immediately place roses into water.
- Every 2-3 days, repeat Steps 1 to 3 as necessary.
- Please note: Although we de-thorn all luxury roses, we do not remove all foliage. Please be aware thorns may be present on leaves.
WITH LUXURY COMES CARE, DO’S AND DON’TS!
- Make sure no leaves end up in water as they introduce bacteria into the clean water.
- Keep away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from hot/cold air drafts.
- As roses start to bloom, remove petals that look less than pristine.
- Keep away from fruit as some release an invisible ethylene gas that will decay your roses.
- Try not to use home scissors to avoid crushing stems and therefore the vascular system.
- Your luxury roses need water to survive so make sure they’re never thirsty!